[comp.sys.amiga.games] Bardstale1 review board

goose@surf.sics.bu.oz (Ralph Schwarten) (05/28/90)

Just started BArdstale for Ami
could someone please help me find the review board
I keep dying at night time whilst vainly searching for the rotten place
Thanx in advance
Ralph Schwarten
goose@Hal.nmg.bu.oz.au

jimmy@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Jimmy Chan) (05/28/90)

In article <1100@surf.sics.bu.oz> goose@surf.sics.bu.oz (Ralph Schwarten) writes:
>Just started BArdstale for Ami
>could someone please help me find the review board
>I keep dying at night time whilst vainly searching for the rotten place
>Thanx in advance
>Ralph Schwarten
>goose@Hal.nmg.bu.oz.au

Been awhile since I played Bardstale 1 but the review board is on Trumpet
street.  If you turn left on Blacksmith street onto Trumpet the Review
Board is the 2nd or 3rd door on your left.  (That is if I remember
correctly....8-)...)  Also you have to be searching for it in the daytime
else the place is closed for the night.  Maybe you should visit the
Adventurer's Guild first then go searching for the Review Board.

    //  ||   Hardware : A2000, 3 megs, 2 internal 3 1/2" drives
\\ //   ||   Future Purchases : SCSI Controller, 40-60 meg harddrives, A3000
 \X/	||   jimmy@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu or jimmy@uhccux.bitnet