[comp.sys.amiga.games] Help Drakkhen...

a309@mindlink.UUCP (George Lin) (05/26/90)

Can someone tell me how to get to the "Water Room" in the
Prince of Water's Castle?

Water Room = Room where the "water" enemies keep coming after you destroy them.
---------------------------
George Lin
a309@mindlink
uunet!van-bc!rsoft!mindlink!George_Lin

briang@sdd.hp.com (Brian Gragg) (05/27/90)

In article <1906@mindlink.UUCP> a309@mindlink.UUCP (George Lin) writes:
>Can someone tell me how to get to the "Water Room" in the
>Prince of Water's Castle?
>
>Water Room = Room where the "water" enemies keep coming after you destroy them.

I used the teleport spell until I got there.  Also, invisibility seemed to
throw off the "water" dudes.

  Brian Gragg    briang@sdd.hp.com   hp-sdd!briang  uunet!ucsd!hp-sdd!briang

a309@mindlink.UUCP (George Lin) (05/27/90)

> briang@sdd.hp.com writes:
>
> Msg-ID: <1990May27.042321.13011@sdd.hp.com>
>
> Org.  : Hewlett Packard, San Diego Division
> Person: Brian Gragg
> I used the teleport spell until I got there.  Also, invisibility seemed to
> throw off the "water" dudes.

OK, but does that mean it is not possible to get "non-magic users" to the water
room?
------------------------------------

wakres01@pa.usl.edu (1712 Stelly John B) (05/29/90)

In article <1917@mindlink.UUCP> a309@mindlink.UUCP (George Lin) writes:
>> briang@sdd.hp.com writes:
>> I used the teleport spell until I got there.  Also, invisibility seemed to
>> throw off the "water" dudes.
>

>OK, but does that mean it is not possible to get "non-magic users" to the water
>room?

The water room can be reached by pressing the look icon (the magnifying glass)
in the room with the fountain.  Simply move the active character up to the
fountain, and press the look button, he will then be teleported to the room.
PS- I think you need a light spell or a torch to be able to see in there...

wakres01@pa.usl.edu

John B Stelly III