[comp.sys.amiga.games] some games

jimmy@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Jimmy Chan) (06/03/90)

There are a few games that I have seen at one of the local computer store
and I would like to hear from anyone that has played it for a review of them
as they looked pretty interesting to me.  They were Space Rogue by Origin,
Federation by Cinemaware, and Full Metal Planete by ???.  Any comments on
these games is appreciated since I was thinking of picking up one of these
til I saw Champions of Krynn, now I am done with CoK and thinking of another
game.--
    //  ||   Hardware : A2000, 3 megs, 2 internal 3 1/2" drives
\\ //   ||   Future Purchases : SCSI Controller, 40-60 meg harddrives, A3000
 \X/	||   jimmy@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu or jimmy@uhccux.bitnet

bgi@stiatl.UUCP (Brad Isley) (06/04/90)

In article <8033@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu> jimmy@uhccux.UUCP (Jimmy Chan) writes:

>There are a few games that I have seen at one of the local computer store
>and I would like to hear from anyone that has played it for a review of them
>as they looked pretty interesting to me.  They were Space Rogue by Origin,

Space rogue is kind of neat.  You can tell Origin Systems did it because
it has a lot of the Ultima feel to the out-of-ship parts.  I haven't played
it in a wile, but I'll finish it someday.  It's not like Elite, though it
has more of a plot to it.

BTW:  Does Elite have a plot?  I never found one.  Just trade 'till you're
rich was all I found.
--
------------------------------\     / ..and Apple thought GUI was theirs!.. \
 emory!stiatl!bgi  841-4169    \---| Yer local zymurgist & Amiga hacker/user |