[comp.sys.amiga.games] Space Ace! Aaargh. . .

peck@ral.rpi.edu (Joseph Peck) (06/06/90)

*    This is my first time posting a message, so this could appear
just about anywhere! :-) .   Anyhow, Space Ace has driven me nuts.
Can someone tell me how to get past the third screen?  The one where
you are on a ledge on the right of the screen, your ship is to the left
and three robots fly overhead and kill you?  I can't seem to find
any timing that works - HELP!  The animation is really smooth along
with nice sound, but it loses something after playing the same three
screens over and over . . .
                                  Thanks,
                                  Joe Peck
                                  peck@ral.rpi.edu

Isn't it great?  A five year old 'obsolete' computer still thrashing
the competition!  LONG LIVE THE 1000!

n8846069@unicorn.WWU.EDU (barry barnreiter) (06/07/90)

peck@ral.rpi.edu (Joseph Peck) writes:

>*    This is my first time posting a message, so this could appear
>just about anywhere! :-) .   Anyhow, Space Ace has driven me nuts.
>Can someone tell me how to get past the third screen?  The one where
>you are on a ledge on the right of the screen, your ship is to the left
>and three robots fly overhead and kill you?  I can't seem to find
>any timing that works - HELP!  The animation is really smooth along
>with nice sound, but it loses something after playing the same three
>screens over and over . . .

I got past this screen after just a couple of trys.  What's strange
about it is how the directions you need to press don't make much sence.
Just try pulling DOWN right before the robots overhead fire.  By the way
I've made it all the way to the end.