[comp.sys.amiga.games] SimCity command

a23@mindlink.UUCP (Joel Murray) (06/13/90)

The key command to evaluate a property is "Q" (as in "Q"uery or "Q"uestion).

--
     //    ///         CIS: 73200,3117         |  Clyde Wells for
   \X/oel ///urray  Usenet: a23@mindlink.UUCP  |  Prime Minister!

giao@infmx.UUCP (Giao Tien Vu) (06/13/90)

Could someone tell me what is the keyboard command to evaluate a property
in SimCity (I have version 1.1)?  I just don't remember that anymore and
the manual got lost the last time I moved.

Moreover, is it true that Maxis just released an unprotected copy of SimCity?
It's about time.  My protected disk starts to act up lately (sometimes the
drive just spins forever).

Thanks,

Giao
UUCP: sun!pyramid!infmx!giao

briang@sdd.hp.com (Brian Gragg) (06/14/90)

In article <4485@infmx.UUCP> giao@infmx.UUCP (Giao Tien Vu) writes:

  >Could someone tell me what is the keyboard command to evaluate a property
  >in SimCity (I have version 1.1)?  I just don't remember that anymore and
  >the manual got lost the last time I moved.

Hold down the Q key while clicking the left mouse button on the property.

  >Moreover, is it true that Maxis just released an unprotected copy of SimCity?
  >It's about time.  My protected disk starts to act up lately (sometimes the
  >drive just spins forever).

They have a "sidegrade" which is protected via a lookup table.  So you can
now have it on hard disk and the original packed safely away.

  Brian Gragg    briang@sdd.hp.com   hp-sdd!briang  uunet!ucsd!hp-sdd!briang