[comp.sys.amiga.games] US Availability

bosch@dg.dg.com (Derek Bosch) (07/11/90)

Have the games Klax, XYBots, or Escape from the Planet of Robot Monsters
been released in the US?  I haven't been able to find them anywhere.

Derek Bosch
--

"There's a fine line between stupid and being clever" -- Spinal Tap

nfs1675@dsacg3.dsac.dla.mil ( Michael S Figg) (07/12/90)

In article <626@dg.dg.com>, bosch@dg.dg.com (Derek Bosch) writes:
> Have the games Klax, XYBots, or Escape from the Planet of Robot Monsters
> been released in the US?  I haven't been able to find them anywhere.
>
> Derek Bosch

I saw Klax in a local store not long ago gut I don't know anything about the
other two.

---Mike,

--
A man said to the Universe "Sir, I exist!" | Michael Figg  DSAC-FSD
"However," replied the Universe,           | DLA Systems Automation Center