[comp.sys.amiga.games] Journey help needed...

bralick@fangorn.entmoot.cs.psu.edu (Will Bralick) (07/16/90)

My wife gets all the way to the end of Journey and always seems to
be short ~1 spell's worth of air essence.  Has this ever happened to
you?  Is this a bug in the program or do you think that she has over-
looked something?  Thanks in advance...

Regards,

--
Will                          \ Society cannot exist unless a controlling power
   bralick@psuvax1.cs.psu.edu  \ upon will and appetite be placed somewhere,

chen-p@walnut.cis.ohio-state.edu (perry pei-li chen) (07/17/90)

In article <Fgkssb#@cs.psu.edu> bralick@fangorn.entmoot.cs.psu.edu (Will Bralick) writes:

>My wife gets all the way to the end of Journey and always seems to
>be short ~1 spell's worth of air essence.  Has this ever happened to
>you?  Is this a bug in the program or do you think that she has over-
>looked something?  Thanks in advance...

Actually... YES!!!  But eventually I finished the game so maybe she
missed some supply of air essense or overused the reagent somewhere.