[comp.sys.amiga.games] Populus worlds...

amhartma@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Andy Hartman - AmigaMan) (07/20/90)

Here's the passwords to world 16 & 17.  BILCEMET & IMMUSILL.

Bilcemet is ice and Immusill is rock.

AMH
* Andy Hartman       | I'd deny half of this crap anyway!| "Somedays, you just
* Indiana University |-----------------------------------|  can't get rid of a
*    //	 Amiga Man   |   amhartma@silver.ucs.indiana.edu |  bomb!"
*  \X/	 At Large!   |   AMHARTMA@rose.ucs.indiana.edu   | - Batman (original)

mnfriedr@faui09.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Martin Friedrich) (07/20/90)

amhartma@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Andy Hartman - AmigaMan) writes:

>Here's the passwords to world 16 & 17.  BILCEMET & IMMUSILL.

>Bilcemet is ice and Immusill is rock.

>AMH
I can get most of the worlds up to 500 if you are interested. I
myself have no Amiga, but got up to world .. 40 (or so). Not
ONLY 16 & 17! :)

Keep playing,
	Martin
--
email: mnfriedr@faui09.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
snail: Martin Friedrich, Postfach 1602, D-8520 Erlangen

peck@ral.rpi.edu (Joseph Peck) (07/20/90)

Are there actually 500 total worlds to conquer, or is the highest one
called 500?  I ask because I got the game last Christmas, and the world
numbers were not consecutive.  After about 20 worlds or so, it started
me at the original world again (Genesis, I believe).  I didn't think
that any of the levels were particularly difficult at their default
settings, and was never challenged.  Do I have a defective version?
I was going to buy the Expansion disk, but not at $20 for 20 more
worlds!!! (assuming that it is like my original disk)  Anyhow, it is
a great deal of fun being a god, especially when the opposing god
is over a data link.  I just wish that my computer opponent played a
little bit better (by default).

                 Thanks,
                 Joe Peck
                 peck@ral.rpi.edu

"Commodore does Henry Ford one better.  Actually, 4095 better.  We get
a choice of colors!"

mnfriedr@faui09.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Martin Friedrich) (07/21/90)

peck@ral.rpi.edu (Joseph Peck) writes:

>Are there actually 500 total worlds to conquer, or is the highest one
>called 500?  I ask because I got the game last Christmas, and the world
Yes, there are a total of 500 (FIVE-HUNDRED) worlds.
>numbers were not consecutive.  After about 20 worlds or so, it started
>me at the original world again (Genesis, I believe).  I didn't think
Really? Hmmm, you don't get forward for one world only. You
also can jump over worlds, so perhaps from world 12 to 18.
But I don't think you restart at world Genesis again. I myself
got to world 40 now (I have no Amiga, playing at my friend's).
My friend solved the game to world 500 now and he has the
Promised Lands also.
>that any of the levels were particularly difficult at their default
>settings, and was never challenged.  Do I have a defective version?
>I was going to buy the Expansion disk, but not at $20 for 20 more
>worlds!!! (assuming that it is like my original disk)  Anyhow, it is
>a great deal of fun being a god, especially when the opposing god
>is over a data link.  I just wish that my computer opponent played a
>little bit better (by default).
The computer opponent IS better if you reach higher levels, but it
really sounds you have a defective version. Hmmm...
>                 Thanks,
>                 Joe Peck
>                 peck@ral.rpi.edu
I hope I helped,