[comp.sys.amiga.games] More Ultima IV help needed

a275@mindlink.UUCP (Travers Naran) (07/19/90)

This time: How do I arrange the syllabells of the word of passage? I tried the
Amo-Ver-Cor combination and it was rejected. There are 6 different combinations
and going through the abyss five more times does NOT appeal to me! :-)

Travers "T'aran" Naran (I am male)
Simon Fraser University, Computing Science (Burnaby, B.C., Canada)
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada, North America, etc...
Whovian, Prober, Treker, Quantum Leaper....
Mailing addresses:
   Usenet  Travers_Naran@mindlink.UUCP
or      uunet!van-bc!rsoft!mindlink!Travers_Naran

goris@eecae.uucp (Jason Goris) (07/21/90)

The correct way to do the syllables is:  Ver Amo Cor ....

These stand for Truth - Love - Courage (as you got the words from
each of the mini-castles of Truth, Love, Courage)

Glad I could be of help....

Jason Goris

joechung@typhoon.Berkeley.EDU (Joseph) (07/21/90)

In article <2532@mindlink.UUCP> a275@mindlink.UUCP (Travers Naran) writes:
>This time: How do I arrange the syllabells of the word of passage? I tried the
>Amo-Ver-Cor combination and it was rejected. There are 6 different combinations
>and going through the abyss five more times does NOT appeal to me! :-)
>
>--

Well, all through out the game,  the three main virtues have been presented
in the correct order (ie the order they want you to type them in.)

Ver - Truth
Amo - Love
Cor - Courage

Everything through out the game is connected in this order.

-jc

| Joseph Chung                  | In the beginning, God created |
| joechung@ocf.berkeley.edu     | Adam, (ahem!) Atoms; atoms of |
| laba-1ei@web.berkeley.edu     | hydrogen....        Anonymous.|

mnfriedr@faui09.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Martin Friedrich) (07/22/90)

a275@mindlink.UUCP (Travers Naran) writes:

>This time: How do I arrange the syllabells of the word of passage? I tried the
>Amo-Ver-Cor combination and it was rejected. There are 6 different combinations
>and going through the abyss five more times does NOT appeal to me! :-)
Quite easy! Try Veramocor.
I don't know ow, but it must be the order of the three principles.
Ver (truth)
amo (love)
cor (courage)
Well, have fun! (I went through the abyss for about 5 times until
I got the WHOLE stuff! ;)

Greetings,
       Martin
--
email: mnfriedr@faui09.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
snail: Martin Friedrich, Postfach 1602, D-8520 Erlangen

joechung@typhoon.Berkeley.EDU (Joseph) writes:

>In article <2532@mindlink.UUCP> a275@mindlink.UUCP (Travers Naran) writes:
>>This time: How do I arrange the syllabells of the word of passage? I tried the
>>Amo-Ver-Cor combination and it was rejected. There are 6 different combinations
>>and going through the abyss five more times does NOT appeal to me! :-)
>>
>>--

>Well, all through out the game,  the three main virtues have been presented
>in the correct order (ie the order they want you to type them in.)
Well, only to state it, they are not the three main virtues,
but the principles of the eight virtues! :)

The Avatar,
       & Warrior of Destiny,
                         Martin (Efchen)