[comp.sys.amiga.games] Dungeon Master - Front Door

mark@iphase.UUCP (Mark Veteikis ) (07/18/90)

I've got a question about the entrance to the game but a
spoiler follows.

When you look back into the door leading to the Hall of Champions with
the look through solid objects spell, who or what is that character you
see?? Does he serve any purpose??

hinker@acl.lanl.gov (Paul J. Hinker) (07/19/90)

>   I've got a question about the entrance to the game but a
>   spoiler follows.

>   When you look back into the door leading to the Hall of Champions with
>   the look through solid objects spell, who or what is that character you
>   see?? Does he serve any purpose??

  Well, I did the same thing and thought that this must be the wizard with
whom I had been training (read novella).  Later, I found out exactly who/
what he was.  For a nasty surprise, return to the 'front door' after you've
gained the firestaff and before you free the gem from the amber.

    ... Some people have no gratitude ... ;-)
--
Paul Hinker --- MS-287 : Hinker@ACL.Lanl.gov : Phone : 665-1907
Acl E-Mail : hinker@acl.lanl.gov :: Beta E-mail : ph@beta.lanl.gov

jasonf@cetemp.Eng.Sun.COM (Jason Freund) (07/20/90)

In article <225@iphase.UUCP>, mark@iphase.UUCP (Mark Veteikis ) writes:

> I've got a question about the entrance to the game but a
> spoiler follows.
>
> When you look back into the door leading to the Hall of Champions with
> the look through solid objects spell, who or what is that character you
> see?? Does he serve any purpose??

	I read in some magazine that it is supposed to be one of the programmers.

Chuck:  What *does* happen when you take the firestaff out of the dungeon w/o powergem?
I did't know you could leave the dungeon.

Jason Freund

atul@cadence.com (Atul Srinivasan) (07/25/90)

In article <45546@brunix.UUCP> mjv@brownvm.brown.edu (Marshall Vale) writes:

>the Lord greets you with one of the largest fireballs you'll probably ever
			  ^^^^
I could have sworn there were two. They were pretty damn large though.

								Atul