[comp.sys.amiga.games] Ultima IV help again! Pt. III

a275@mindlink.UUCP (Travers Naran) (07/23/90)

This time, it is the questions being asked of me after I enter the last level
of the Abyss. It asked me "What virtue requires me to always answer truthfully"
and I answered Honesty and I passed that one, then it asked me "What virtue
[requires you to ask other to join your quest]?" or something like that and I
said Honour ( I thought) and I got kicked out and found myself next to Britain
(the town). What are the answers? :-)
Travers "T'aran" Naran (I am male)
Simon Fraser University, Computing Science (Burnaby, B.C., Canada)
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada, North America, etc...
Whovian, Prober, Treker, Quantum Leaper....
Mailing addresses:
   Usenet  Travers_Naran@mindlink.UUCP
or      uunet!van-bc!rsoft!mindlink!Travers_Naran

mnfriedr@faui09.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Martin Friedrich) (07/25/90)

a275@mindlink.UUCP (Travers Naran) writes:

>This time, it is the questions being asked of me after I enter the last level
>of the Abyss. It asked me "What virtue requires me to always answer truthfully"
>and I answered Honesty and I passed that one, then it asked me "What virtue
>[requires you to ask other to join your quest]?" or something like that and I
>said Honour ( I thought) and I got kicked out and found myself next to Britain
>(the town). What are the answers? :-)
Hey, you are no real Avatar!!! :(
Everything in Ultima has its order, so the virtues.
The questions are in the order as the virtues are.
So the first answer is Honesty, the second Compassion,
Valor, Justice, Sacrifice, Honor, Spirituality and Humility.
Afterwards (to prevent you from going into the abyss another time)
you have to enter the three principles of virtue in the right order
(I hope you know the order). And the last question will be
the word you build from the runes at each meditation.
Do you have the word or shall I tell you?

Well, and you said, you found yourself next to Britain?
Well, think of it, you are at Britain, because Britain is the town
of Compassion (would be the right answer).

As I said, everything has its order! :)

Mail me, if you finally got the entire wisdom of the Great Chamber
Of The Codex!

Your Avatar,
	Martin
--
email: mnfriedr@faui09.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
snail: Martin Friedrich, Postfach 1602, D-8520 Erlangen