[comp.sys.amiga.games] Ultima IV help neededREAD/NEW/FOLLOWUP

honp9@jetson.uh.edu (Jason Tibbitts/The Blob Shop) (07/26/90)

[Munch all you want, I'll type more]

In article <mnfriedr.648810687@faui09>, mnfriedr@faui09.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Martin Friedrich) writes:
> wizard@sosaria.imp.com (Chris Brand) writes:
>

>>What? Ultima IV? Where oh where can I get it?
>
> Hmm..better don't ask me! I'm in germany, would be
> too difficult to send you. BTW, I only have a C64.

Ultima IV (Read: four) has been out for several months now.

Origin Systems (The publishers of the game) sell it for $59.95.

Go Amigo lists it for #39.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Ultima Six?

> P.S.: Everybody's playing Ultima VI already! ;-)

I've played and won it.  I'd sell itto you, but the map is a permanent wall
hanging, along with Ultima Two and Three.

--
\/ Jason L. Tibbitts III     // | THEnet: {George|Jane|Elroy|Judy}::HONP9
/\/"Blob Shop Programmers:  //  | SesquiNet, Telnet, etc: HONP9@JETSON.uh.edu

castorca@EA.USL.EDU (Christian Castor) (07/27/90)

In article <6655.26ae0a0e@jetson.uh.edu>, honp9@jetson.uh.edu (Jason Tibbitts
/The Blob Shop) writes:

>Are you sure you're not thinking of Ultima Six?
>
>> P.S.: Everybody's playing Ultima VI already! ;-)

>I've played and won it.  I'd sell itto you, but the map is a permanent wall
>hanging, along with Ultima Two and Three.

What? Do you mean that Ultima VI is already available for the
Amiga, or are you saying that you played it on the IBM/C64 version?
I could play on a C64 or IBM if I wanted to, but I prefer to
wait for the Amiga version to come out (please, Origin... Hurry up!!!)

     -Chris

    ///  Christian Castor : (318) 232-2045 (voice) || INet: castorca@ea.usl.edu
\\\///   Compuserve: 73030,2734 || PeopleLink: ChrisC || Alcatraz: Cell#1234-A1