[comp.sys.amiga.games] Dungeon Master Door

mark@iphase.UUCP (Mark Veteikis ) (07/23/90)

Front Door spoilers follow ....

After receiving the hints on the front door with the firestaff, I went
back and tried it. The fry'em scene was worth the effort but I stayed around
and tried to fight the Lord of Order. After throwing several
objects ( 4 to 5 ) an incredible banging noise cranks up indefinitely...
The noise is directional ( subsides with distance ) and I could not find a
purpose for it except to irritate you and make you leave.

Also at this point you can throw some objects at the intermediate animation
figure and with a random probability some disappear and some bounce back.
Also if you throw the look through spell at the final animation figure
you see the wall background. ( kind of a bug )

Any more hints???
--
uunet!iphase!mark
Mark Veteikis	Interphase Corp. 13800 Senlac Dallas Tx. 75234

kovach@SRC.Honeywell.COM (Pete Kovach) (07/27/90)

What is the best way to kill the dragon/flying snake on level 5? It
seems to end up snuffing half my party each time.

Hate to ask this but pleasse post and not email - my mail system is dead.
Peter Kovach

Sig - We don't need no stinking sig!

cmcmanis@stpeter.Eng.Sun.COM (Chuck McManis) (07/28/90)

In article <83394@srcsip.UUCP> kovach@SRC.Honeywell.COM (Pete Kovach) writes:
>What is the best way to kill the dragon/flying snake on level 5? It
>seems to end up snuffing half my party each time.

THE flying snake? I have some bad news for you and it goes "whup, whup, whup.."
The best defense is always a good offense, can you kick a purple worm to
death? Out flame it? Try hanging out on level 4 for a while to build up
your characters. There is always plenty to eat and you need your vitamins!

--
--Chuck McManis						    Sun Microsystems
uucp: {anywhere}!sun!cmcmanis   BIX: <none>   Internet: cmcmanis@Eng.Sun.COM