[comp.sys.amiga.games] Spoilers on Turricane appriciated. CHEAT included

maffett@netcom.UUCP (Tim Maffett) (08/02/90)

In article <26b78aab593@ds.huji.ac.il> THOMAS@ds.huji.ac.il writes:
>Hello gamers !
>
>This is a call for help on 2 games me and my friend are having trouble with :
>1) Turricane - My friend can't find the exit on the 3'th level ! He has been
>everywhere, but the 'exit' sign doesn't appear anywhere. I think someone said
>allready how to find it but due to our newsreader messages are deleted here
>quite quickly. Any spoilers on this game are welcome.
    At the end of the 3rd level there is a small box on the ground next to
a platform.  If you shoot the box then platform to the left will start to
rise up.  Just jump on and it will lower you to the next level.

(drum roll.....)
A cheat to make you practically invincible in Turrican:
   Get any hi-score:
   enter "BLUESMOBIL" as the name.
   you should now have 99 lives, and 99 of each weapon (for each life)
you can now use as many grenades, etc. as you want.
   There is a nice surprise at the end of the 5th world!

-tim