[comp.sys.amiga.games] Champions of Krynn help?

berry@hq.af.mil (J.D.Berry) (08/01/90)

I need game information for my brother on this game (so I don't know
too many details...).  He said he's in Sanction and that he's cleared
both temples out (i.e. defeated the main bad guys) and found the lance
there.  The problem is he doesn't know what he needs to do next...
the commandant's office says "explore sanction" and when he tries to
leave the city he is ambushed by continuing "patrols" of red dragons...
Anything he forgot to do, or needs to do?  Thanks for any help offered!

Jim

vilkas@ultima.cs.uts.oz (Jhary a Conel) (08/03/90)

berry@hq.af.mil (J.D.Berry) writes:

>I need game information for my brother on this game (so I don't know
>too many details...).  He said he's in Sanction and that he's cleared
>both temples out (i.e. defeated the main bad guys) and found the lance
>there.  The problem is he doesn't know what he needs to do next...
>the commandant's office says "explore sanction" and when he tries to
>leave the city he is ambushed by continuing "patrols" of red dragons...
>Anything he forgot to do, or needs to do?  Thanks for any help offered!

After retrieving the lance, you have to go above ground into the temple
guarded by Draconians and the base of the Death Knight, Sir
whatshisname (it's been a while since I've played it). You head west
and beat up some blue dragons and then head into the nw area where the
arena is. go inside and upstairs onto the battlements. You battle Sir
Lebaum (that's his name) and once you defeat him, you chase a messanger
that he dispatches before the battle. After running downstairs, you
have more fun which eventually leads to you arriving in Kernen ...

I hope that's enough of a hint and hope that I've been of some help
to your brother.

                  Regards.