[comp.sys.amiga.games] Rick Dangerous - cheat?

djkennedy@rose.waterloo.edu (The Milkman of Human Kindness) (08/06/90)

Hey people!

I have just got kinda hooked on Rick Dangerous, and I was wondering
if anyone out there has a cheat for the Amiga version.  There is a
way to get to pick the level you want to start at for the atari
version, but it doesn't seeem to work on the amiga.

Any help?

The Milkman
I had a problem, but everyone knows you can't run from your problems, so
I was walking very slow. --- The Flammable Whales

scavanag@gara.une.oz.au (LIGHTCHILD) (08/06/90)

In article <1990Aug5.184757.26607@watdragon.waterloo.edu>, djkennedy@rose.waterloo.edu (The Milkman of Human Kindness) writes:

> Hey people!
>
> I have just got kinda hooked on Rick Dangerous, and I was wondering
> if anyone out there has a cheat for the Amiga version.  There is a
> way to get to pick the level you want to start at for the atari
> version, but it doesn't seeem to work on the amiga.

 the amiga cheat method is to enter your name in the high score table as
"POOKY", although you have to get through each level before you can choose
to start at the beginning of it |(just in case it's different for the atari)

P.S: have you got all the way through level 3?