[comp.sys.amiga.games] Blood Money back door?

tomer@fs09.dg.com (David Tomer) (08/08/90)

Sorry if this is old stuff; I'm new to the list.  I've managed to
plunder both of the first two planets in Psygnosis' Blood Money, and
I want to master the other two.  Since the only (conventional) way
to get enough money for the 3rd or 4th is to complete the 1st
or 2nd, it's next to impossible to get any practice on the
3rd or 4th.  (I get killed almost immediately on these, then
it's back to square one.)  Anyone know any shortcuts, back doors,
ways to save a game?  Appreciate any help... the game is really
well done, particularly the graphics -- and still there's half of
it left for me to play!  Anyone know if I can contact Psygnosis
via email?  Please send responses to

             tomer@fs09.webo.dg.com

and I'll be glad to summarize.  Thanks in advance!

<#include std.disc>

kchiu@carina.unm.edu (Secret) (08/08/90)

In article <727@fs09.dg.com> tomer@fs09.UUCP (David Tomer) writes:
>Sorry if this is old stuff; I'm new to the list.  I've managed to
>plunder both of the first two planets in Psygnosis' Blood Money, and
>I want to master the other two.  Since the only (conventional) way
>to get enough money for the 3rd or 4th is to complete the 1st
>or 2nd, it's next to impossible to get any practice on the
>3rd or 4th.  (I get killed almost immediately on these, then
>it's back to square one.)  Anyone know any shortcuts, back doors,
>ways to save a game?  Appreciate any help... the game is really
>well done, particularly the graphics -- and still there's half of
>it left for me to play!  Anyone know if I can contact Psygnosis
>via email?  Please send responses to
>
>             tomer@fs09.webo.dg.com
>
>and I'll be glad to summarize.  Thanks in advance!
>
><#include std.disc>
Yeah, I am interested too!