[comp.sys.amiga.games] Request for info about TURRICAN

tjf@lanl.gov (Tom J Farish) (08/07/90)

I've heard a lot on this group lately about "TURRICAN".  Could a
player give a description of the game, its genre, etc?  I've
called a few dealers here and most (in the USA) haven't got it
or heard about it.  Is is available in the states?

Thanks in advance...

maffett@netcom.UUCP (Tim Maffett) (08/09/90)

In article <59386@lanl.gov> tjf@lanl.gov (Tom J Farish) writes:
>I've heard a lot on this group lately about "TURRICAN".  Could a
>player give a description of the game, its genre, etc?  I've
>called a few dealers here and most (in the USA) haven't got it
>or heard about it.  Is is available in the states?
>
>Thanks in advance...

   I certainly is available in the US, try GO-AMIGO (number can be found
in a copy of AmigaWorld), I know they have it.  Its a great game, just buy
it and you won't be disappointed.
   tim