[comp.sys.amiga.games] Ultima III Spoiler Wanted!

nv89-nun@dront.nada.kth.se (Nicklas Ungman) (08/16/90)

Does anyone know how to get the mark of snake or how to get past the snake??
I'm stuck with 4 lvl 37 characters after hundreds of hours of playtime and
I really want to finish this great game. I've got all cards, all other marks
and exotics so if there is anyone who wants hints how to get that, just ask.

judd@boulder.Colorado.EDU (JUDD STEPHEN L) (08/16/90)

In article <NV89-NUN.90Aug16153721@dront.nada.kth.se> nv89-nun@dront.nada.kth.se (Nicklas Ungman) writes:
>Does anyone know how to get the mark of snake or how to get past the snake??

Really really minor spoilers:

(I might add that this is from several years ago, so errors are possible)
Could the mark of snake be on... Serpent Isle, perhaps?  It's the hardest
dungeon as well.

Next, you must 'PRAY' in the circle of light...

Once you are past the snake, leave your ship right below the lava on the
moongate side.  Get some horses and come back through the moongate, and using
your ship you can get into the castle with some horses.  This is not necessary
but makes life a bit easier.

I also assume you've found Dawn and the dungeon of infinite wealth?  (Well,
not quite ;-)

>I'm stuck with 4 lvl 37 characters after hundreds of hours of playtime and
>I really want to finish this great game. I've got all cards, all other marks
Unfortunately, it is better on my C64 :-(  Other than that... The second
best game in existence.  The first is Ultima V.

>and exotics so if there is anyone who wants hints how to get that, just ask.

I wish I had known about exotic _weapons_ before I finished the game.

					-Steve
judd@sgt-york.lanl.gov    //      "Every little picofarad has a nanohenry all
			\X/	   its own."   - Don Vonada