[comp.sys.amiga.games] Shadow of the Beast cheat???

jimj@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (James A Jegers) (08/17/90)

  Hello.

    I remember reading some time ago about a cheat for S- of the B.

    I've tried it to as much as I can remember it.

    Does anybody know of a cheat that works?  like infinite lives
    or something?

    thanks

--
jimj@csd4.csd.uwm.edu     jegers@evax.cs.uwm.edu

joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph Hillenburg) (08/17/90)

jimj@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (James A Jegers) writes:

>   Hello.
>
>     I remember reading some time ago about a cheat for S- of the B.
>
>     I've tried it to as much as I can remember it.
>
>     Does anybody know of a cheat that works?  like infinite lives
>     or something?
>
>     thanks
>

> --
> jimj@csd4.csd.uwm.edu     jegers@evax.cs.uwm.edu

Yes...I did too. It was on a local board, and then the board died, and I
didn't have a chance to get it. Would  someone be kind enough to send it
to me via mail?

-Joseph Hillenburg
InterNet: joseph@valnet                         UUCP: iuvax!valnet!joseph
PC-Link: Joe Hillenburg             Most other systems: Joseph Hillenburg
Don't buy a computer unless it's an Amiga - Me - AMIGA RULES! - AMIGA RUL

coco@cbnewsl.att.com (felix.a.lugo) (08/18/90)

In article <5783@uwm.edu> jimj@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (James A Jegers) writes:

>  Hello.
>
>    I remember reading some time ago about a cheat for S- of the B.
>
>    I've tried it to as much as I can remember it.
>
>    Does anybody know of a cheat that works?  like infinite lives
>    or something?
>
>    thanks
>

>--
>jimj@csd4.csd.uwm.edu     jegers@evax.cs.uwm.edu

	I tried it (and tried it) but never got infinite lives (not
	even an extra one ...)

-----------
	Felix A. Lugo			coco@ihlpy.att.com
					att!ihlpy!coco

lngo@pikes.Colorado.EDU (Linh D. Ngo) (08/18/90)

A friend of mine said he finished SoTB by using the cheat as follows:

In the loading sequence, when the picture of the Beast appears, press
and HOLD the fire button and BOTH mouse buttons. Do not release until
it requests you to insert the second disk.

That's it. Now you should never lose any hit points (you should always have
12).

Linh

dalka@cbnewsc.att.com (kenneth.j.dalka) (08/20/90)

> 	I tried it (and tried it) but never got infinite lives (not
> 	even an extra one ...)

Someone on a local BBS said they called Psygnosis and asked about the
infinite lives cheat. They were told that it only worked with a certain
version of the game. They said that only versions sold in Europe have the
infinite lives cheat.
--

					Ken Dalka (Bell Labs)
					att!ihlpz!dalka