[comp.sys.amiga.games] Red Storm Rising Congressional Medal How?

yee@edison.seas.ucla.edu (John Yee/;093090;eegrad) (08/20/90)

Hello gamesters.  We have been playing Red Storm Rising for a while now
and taking Sturgeons out in 1996, and have gotten scores in excess of
25,000 and have completed all our assigned missions and have won all
the medals except The Congressional Medal of Honor.

Has anyone of you sub drivers out there succeeded in this?
What do you have to do?

Thanks, email welcome at:  yee@ee.ucla.edu, yee@seas.ucla.edu

valentin@cbmvax.commodore.com (Valentin Pepelea) (08/21/90)

In article <976@lee.SEAS.UCLA.EDU> yee@edison.seas.ucla.edu
(John Yee/;093090;eegrad) writes:

> Hello gamesters.  We have been playing Red Storm Rising for a while now
> and taking Sturgeons out in 1996, and have gotten scores in excess of
> 25,000 and have completed all our assigned missions and have won all
> the medals except The Congressional Medal of Honor.
>
> What do you have to do?

Get more points. 50000 I believe.

Valentin
--
The Goddess of democracy? "The tyrants     Name:    Valentin Pepelea
may distroy a statue,  but they cannot     Phone:   (215) 431-9327