[comp.sys.amiga.games] Battle Kings of China

angst@batserver.cs.uq.oz.au (Angst) (08/25/90)

Anyone played this yet ?  It's a strategy/war/diplomacy game with about 250
NPCs set in feudal China.  Could someone mail me a review ?

Angst

----------------------
"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr. Brain has long since departed,
 hasn't he Percy" --- Lord Edmund BlackAdder, to Lord Percy Percy.

angst@batserver.cs.uq.oz.au (Angst) (08/28/90)

Angst (me, actually) writes:

>Anyone played this yet ?  It's a strategy/war/diplomacy game with about 250
>NPCs set in feudal China.  Could someone mail me a review ?

I meant "Bandit Kings of Ancient China", sorry.

Angst