[comp.sys.amiga.games] Turrican info????

oleg@crash.cts.com (Oleg Rovner) (08/29/90)

In article <10234@hubcap.clemson.edu> jmauric@hubcap.clemson.edu (john maurice) writes:
>From article <61333@lanl.gov>, by tjf@lanl.gov (Tom J Farish):
>>
>> Well, my copy of Turrican finally arrived!  However, the box ha
>what is turrican? what sort of game is it? arcade action? strategy?
>
>does anyone know how to rescue the pilot in F18 inteceptor? what key do
>you press to release the life raft or pod or whatever? thanks a lot.\
>
>                                         --john

Does anyone know what the second message had to do with the first and/or
the file header?

Does anyone know when people who are to dumb to RTFM or to stop asking
questions about software they pirated will LEARN HOW TO USE the goddamned
brains that Lord God gave 'em?

 OR
contents copyright (c) 1990 Oleg Rovner and may not be quoted and/or
distributed without permission except by/on USENET and /dev/null
"How did these teenagers learn how to make such bombs? It was easy for
them! They learned everything they had to know from computer
programs."    -Baltimore area TV news, quoted on rec.pyrotechnics