[comp.sys.amiga.games] Snake Pit, level 26

lclausen@lckaos.UUCP (Lars R. Clausen) (08/29/90)

>In article <2710.26d99ed9@csc.anu.oz> myb100@csc.anu.oz writes:
>
>Ok - I'm going nuts: Has *anyone* solved level #26 on Snake Pit (FF#343)?

Yes, I'm on level 49 right now, and oh boy, it's a tough one!

>There are 4 distinct areas on the board, all but one of which shut themselves
>off after you've been in once (using PopUp Bricks on the only two
>entrances/exits of each). I can solve any of the four in isolation, but if I
>try to get all four done... I end up being too long by the time I reach the
>last/second last area... Dang that game is addictive ! :-) :-) Congrats to
>Michael Sinz !!

Yes, it's a great game!

The way around in level 26 (one of the best!) is to go through the upper row
first. You get 4 grow pills, then 3 more, then 6 shrink pills, and some of the
area on the right, which you can't manage on your way out from the bottom-right
area, will be done. Then take the bottom-left, the middle, the bottom-right and
the top-left areas in that order. The last one will be tricky with the length
you have then, but it's possible. Good luck.

--
| Lars R. Clausen                (Fido: 2:230/22.34)  | Gnoshallasim- |