[comp.sys.amiga.games] Crib game

jpb@globule.CAM.ORG (Jean-Philippe Belanger) (08/17/90)

I need to know where to find a cribbage game or someone'll have my head!!!

Thanks.

--

---------------------|  But their wild exultation was suddenly checked
|---------------------  As the pig had been dead for some years.

DEVA@cup.portal.com (David Michael Alves) (08/18/90)

> I need to know where to find a cribbage game or someone'll have my head!!!

> Thanks.

> ---------------------|  But their wild exultation was suddenly checked
> |jpb@globule.cam.org |  When the jailor informed them, with tears,
> |                    |  Such a sentence would have not the slightest effect,
> |---------------------  As the pig had been dead for some years.

There was a cribbage game published in the latest (Sept 90) issue of
JumpDisk.

David Alves       DevaSoft       DEVA@cup.portal.com       (408)997-1747

erk@americ.UUCP (Erick Parsons) (08/31/90)

>In article <jpb.3548@globule.CAM.ORG> jpb@globule.CAM.ORG (Jean-Philippe Belanger) writes:
>I need to know where to find a cribbage game or someone'll have my head!!!
>
>Thanks.

   There is a public domain crib game written in ABASIC by David Addison.
The game is available on GEnie or Plink as far as I know but you will have
to somehow get a hold of ABASIC by Metacomco (Released with the earlier
versions of Amigados 1.0 1.1) to run it.

   I bought a game called Crib King Gin King which at first looked pretty
good. Unfortunately I've had problems with the thing locking up if I mistakenly
click on the wrong gadget at the wrong time. No guru just locks up. Could be
my 68010 but I rather doubt it. It also does all of YOUR scoring for you with
no option to do your own which in my opinion takes away from the game. Points
for the other player should be had for your miscounting.

--
 (ames att sun)!pacbell! ----> sactoh0!pacengr!americ!erk     Multitasking,

kchiu@triton.unm.edu (09/04/90)

	There is Hoyle book of games, which has Cribbage along with
other card games.

--
kchiu@triton.unm.edu