[comp.sys.amiga.games] Millenium : do I miss something?

frits@duttnph.tudelft.nl (Frits Kuijlman) (09/03/90)

I am playing Millenium now for the second time. I finished the first time by
colonising the earth. However, I got wiped out by a big fleet the Martians
had hidden somewhere in the solar system, so I had to repopulate the moon
by discarding a carrack(transport ship). Also, it didn't help that all
colonies declared independence, but fortunately, I had enough supplies.

So, I have a few questions about things I may have missed :
- How do I prevent the colonies from declaring independence?
- How do I defeat the Martian fleet? Couldn't use a fleet carrier.
- How do I build extra nodules(living quarters) on other colonies?
- Can I increase production in some way? Extra production facilities?

		Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman  (frits @ duttnph.tudelft.nl)

frits@duttnph.tudelft.nl (Frits Kuijlman) writes:

>I am playing Millenium now for the second time. I finished the first time by

>So, I have a few questions about things I may have missed :
>- How do I prevent the colonies from declaring independence?
>- How do I defeat the Martian fleet? Couldn't use a fleet carrier.
>- How do I build extra nodules(living quarters) on other colonies?
>- Can I increase production in some way? Extra production facilities?

Is this Millenium 2? if so a friend of mine (who is good at this sort of thing)
told me he found out a cheat in this game.

First he told me that the game will only allow you to build 7 lasers for your
base, right?

Well he said you can build 7, put them in your cargo ship, build 7 more,
put them in the ship, and so on, and so on. Then you can take them ALL out
at once and become ****INVINCIBLE***** (those are his words...)

--
John Sparks         |D.I.S.K. Public Access Unix System| Multi-User Games, Email
sparks@corpane.UUCP |PH: (502) 968-DISK 24Hrs/2400BPS  | Usenet, Chatting,