[comp.sys.amiga.games] Shadow of the Beast 2 Cheat

jasonf@cetemp.Eng.Sun.COM (Jason Freund) (09/04/90)

	(*SPOILER*)
^L
	(but not really since it's humanly impossible to
	finish the game without it.)
^L

	As soon as the game starts, go right to the first amazon dude.  Stop
as soon as he says something to you, before he starts shooting...

Press "a" to ask, then type "ten pints".

...And you should see a message indicating that the cheat mode is on.  You
will have unlimited energy (lives, whatever).  The game is still hard to
finish even with the cheat.  It takes 3:05 to load, and, of course, it's not
HD-installable.  (1:45 is dedicated to an intro that's neat the first 3-4
times.)

Jason Freund, Sun Microsystems, jasonf@cetemp.Corp.sun.com  <== summer address
Deprtmnt of Computer Science, Univ California, Davis. freund@sakura.ucdavis.edu
Quantum Link: JasonF5,  Compu$erve: 72007,244, 690 Erie Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
STOLEN QUOTES -- Please give the authors credit if you know who they are!
"To understand recursion, you need to understand recursion."
"Wow!  Virtual memory!  Now I'm gonna build me a REALLY big ram disk!"
"My other computer is a SUN3/50." "E. Pluribus UNIX"   -- authors unkown

dparting@csuchico.edu (Dennis Ronald Partington) (09/05/90)

Does anyone know of any cheats for Shadow of the Best (original version)? I've
been hopelessly stuck for a long time, and would appreciate any spoilers that
I can get.

Dennis Partington

Please respond to:
    dparting@cscihp.ecst.csuchico.edu

jcfst@unix.cis.pitt.edu (John C. Fossum) (09/05/90)

In article <1990Sep04.223624.25686@ecst.csuchico.edu>, dparting@csuchico.edu (Dennis Ronald Partington) writes:

> Does anyone know of any cheats for Shadow of the Best (original version)? I've
> been hopelessly stuck for a long time, and would appreciate any spoilers that
> I can get.
>
> Dennis Partington

     From what I heard, only the European version of Shadow of the
Beast has the cheat that everyone has read about in the states. This
was heard from someone who called Psygnosis directly for the cheat.

-Steve M. Suhy-

dparting@csuchico.edu (Dennis Ronald Partington) writes:

>Does anyone know of any cheats for Shadow of the Best (original version)? I've
>been hopelessly stuck for a long time, and would appreciate any spoilers that
>I can get.

Yeah, give it to a 10 year old and watch him put us old geezers to shame.

--
John Sparks         |D.I.S.K. Public Access Unix System| Multi-User Games, Email
sparks@corpane.UUCP |PH: (502) 968-DISK 24Hrs/2400BPS  | Usenet, Chatting,