[comp.sys.amiga.games] DM HELP - I'm stuck!!!

parker@cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (James Parker) (09/04/90)

OK, I got the keys, opened the doors, avoided the traps, and *FINALLY*
managed to get the firestaff, and now I have the powergem, too. Whew!

Now I happen to be stuck on levels 13 & 14, though.  I know there is a
way to prevent this from happening, but I forget exactly what it is.

Could some kind soul please help me out?  (Certainly, which way did you
come in?)

Thanks in advance,

Parker

lclausen@lckaos.UUCP (Lars R. Clausen) (09/08/90)

>In article <873@h.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu> parker@cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (James Parker) writes:
>OK, I got the keys, opened the doors, avoided the traps, and *FINALLY*
>managed to get the firestaff, and now I have the powergem, too. Whew!
>
>Now I happen to be stuck on levels 13 & 14, though.  I know there is a
>way to prevent this from happening, but I forget exactly what it is.

It isn't! Once you have the powergem and the firestaff, your'e trapped!

>Could some kind soul please help me out?  (Certainly, which way did you
>come in?)

The same way you came, I'd guess, but to get out you'll need to kill Lord Chaos
(da bad guy, all in black). Scrolls found on level 5 provides enough clues to do
that. Happy Hunting!

--
+-----------------------------------------------------+---------------+
| Lars R. Clausen                (Fido: 2:230/22.34)  | Gnoshallasim- |

lclausen@lckaos.UUCP (Lars R. Clausen) (09/08/90)

>In article <873@h.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu> parker@cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (James Parker) writes:
>OK, I got the keys, opened the doors, avoided the traps, and *FINALLY*
>managed to get the firestaff, and now I have the powergem, too. Whew!
>
>Now I happen to be stuck on levels 13 & 14, though.  I know there is a
>way to prevent this from happening, but I forget exactly what it is.

It icn't! Once you have the powergem and the firestaff, your'e trapped!

>Coeld some kind soul please help me out?  (Certainly, which way did you
>come in?)

The same way you came, I'd guess, but to get out you'll need to kill Lord Chaos
(da bad guy, all in black). Scrolls found on level 5 pbovides enough clues to do
that. Happy Hunting!

--
| Labs R. Clausen                (Fido: 2:230/22.34)  | Gnoshallasim- |