[comp.sys.amiga.games] Lazy DM Player Wants Help

edgar@csri.toronto.edu (Edgar LeBel) (09/08/90)

Though Dungeon Master is a great game, I want to be finished with it soon
so I can return the disk to its owner.  So I would like a few more hints
to speed up my game.

I am on level 13, I have the firestaff but no powergem.  How do I get this?
I have been killed about 50 times by the monkey boys with tentacles, so I
am wondering: is there a way of dealing with them? or am I just too weak?
(all characters are low to medium level masters, hit points ~250, maximum
mana 179).  What's a Flammit?  Where's the key for the door on level 14?

Armed with this knowledge, I figure I can finish in a few hours and return
this disk that I borrowed over two months ago!

Hobie Orris

kennb@clmqt.marquette.Mi.US (Kenn Baynard) (09/09/90)

edgar@csri.toronto.edu (Edgar LeBel) writes:

>Though Dungeon Master is a great game, I want to be finished with it soon
>so I can return the disk to its owner.  So I would like a few more hints
>to speed up my game.

>I am on level 13, I have the firestaff but no powergem.  How do I get this?
>I have been killed about 50 times by the monkey boys with tentacles, so I
>am wondering: is there a way of dealing with them? or am I just too weak?
>(all characters are low to medium level masters, hit points ~250, maximum
>mana 179).  What's a Flammit?  Where's the key for the door on level 14?

>Armed with this knowledge, I figure I can finish in a few hours and return
>this disk that I borrowed over two months ago!

>Hobie Orris

 Well, I beive that the powergem is one level 14. I have the game
myself but have never finished it. But I also have all the maps
and an edit disk for it. Which can be quite useful.

 Ok, here we go, the power gem is one level 14. Heres what you
must do.

 Use the ZO KATH RA spell to dfree the gem, then place the gem on
the Firestaff.

 And the game is complete. I will post a chart with all of the
caracters info sometime.

--
__________________________    _________________________________
+ kennb@clmqt.marquette.MI US What you say about his company  +

mjv@brownvm.brown.edu (Marshall Vale) (09/11/90)

In article <1990Sep9.160430.14126@clmqt.marquette.Mi.US>
kennb@clmqt.marquette.Mi.US (Kenn Baynard) writes:
>  Use the ZO KATH RA spell to dfree the gem, then place the gem on
> the Firestaff.
> And the game is complete. I will post a chart with all of the
> caracters info sometime.

 No its not.  You then need to take the powered firestaff and jump up
to see Lord Chaos and cage and fuse him.  Just getting the firestaff
powered up does not a DM adventurer make!

 Marshall

--mjv@brownvm.brown.edu