[comp.sys.amiga.games] Wings from Cinemaware!!!

watters@penguin.cis.ohio-state.edu (david r watters) (08/30/90)

Simply put:  Wings is AWSOME on a '020 or '030 HD based machine!!!

ps. I can't stand any Cinemaware game except Rocket Ranger so...

More info --> watters@cis.ohio-state.edu

jmurphy@helix.nih.gov (Joe Murphy) (08/31/90)

In article <83360@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu>, watters@penguin.cis.ohio-state.edu
(david r watters) writes:

> Simply put:  Wings is AWSOME on a '020 or '030 HD based machine!!!
> ps. I can't stand any Cinemaware game except Rocket Ranger so...
> More info --> watters@cis.ohio-state.edu

Not bad on a 1 meg 500 either...

Any other comments? I kind of prefer true simulators, but it
it still well done. Nice to try something different.

--
Joe Murphy
National Institutes of Health

Internet: jmurphy@helix.nih.gov, Bitnet: hal@nihdcrt

oleg@crash.cts.com (Oleg Rovner) (09/01/90)

I just got it. As someone who has played every flight simulator for the Amiga
and ownall of the good ones (FSII, Interceptor, F-29, , Falcon, F-16 Combat
fighter), I'd give it a thumbs up. Good graphics, good gameplay, decent
simulation, great storyline. Too bad they don't have a 2 player dogfight
option, that would have made that game a classic, as would making ALL of the
missions 3-D...

 OR

contents copyright (c) 1990 Oleg Rovner and may not be quoted and/or
distributed without permission except by/on USENET and /dev/null
"How did these teenagers learn how to make such bombs? It was easy for
them! They learned everything they had to know from computer
programs."    -Baltimore area TV news, quoted on rec.pyrotechnics

J56QC@CUNYVM (09/12/90)

It Came From the Desert II is out!