[comp.sys.amiga.games] Might and Magic II

TAINT020@ysub.ysu.edu (Robert Noe) (08/27/90)

I just got Might and Magic Book II and enjoy what I have seen of the game so
far.  I have a little problem though, I did not play Might and Magic I so my
characters are all first level.  Can anyone give me a hint on where to go to
get easier monsters (like the starter dungeon in Bards Tale II) or where not
to go to be slaughtered.  Thanks!

berrios@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Jose A. Berrios) (09/15/90)

Could someone please tell me how to get the keys to go in the different castles?

I have some keys that I have bought in the armouries, but they don't seem to
work with the castles.  I would appreciate a quick response.

				thanks!

2flntopaz@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (09/15/90)

In article <14002@mentor.cc.purdue.edu>, berrios@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Jose A. Berrios) writes:
> Could someone please tell me how to get the keys to go in the different castles?
>
> I have some keys that I have bought in the armouries, but they don't seem to
> work with the castles.  I would appreciate a quick response.
>

> 				thanks!

To obtain the castle key (there is only one) you must donate gold at
all the temples in the cities.  Just use the portals to go from one
city to the next.  When you donate gold at the last city (Atlantium
I think) the temple will give you a farthing.  Take the farthing
back to Middlegate and toss it into the Feldecarb Fountain (located
in the ne corner of the city.)  When you do that, you will obtain
the Castle Key.

David Poland
"I don't know...I'm making this up as I go along - Indiana Jones"