[comp.sys.amiga.games] TEST ..

ammrk@swbatl.sbc.com (Mike R. Kraml) (06/05/90)

Sorry, but this is a test.
  Mike Kraml - Manager-Separations MECHANIZATION - SWBT - (The Techies)
  UUCP: {uunet, bellcore, texbell}...!swbatl.sbc.com!ammrk

chucky@isc-br.ISC-BR.COM (Chuck Yorlano) (09/21/90)

This is a test.  If someone sees this message outside of Washington State
could they please respond.

Thanks

Chuck

joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph P. Hillenburg) (09/22/90)

chucky@isc-br.ISC-BR.COM (Chuck Yorlano) writes:

> This is a test.  If someone sees this message outside of Washington State
> could they please respond.
>
> Thanks
>
> Chuck

I got it in Bloomington, Indiana. (Indiana University)

-Joseph Hillenburg

UUCP: ...iuvax!valnet!joseph
ARPA: valnet!joseph@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
INET: joseph@valnet.UUCP

smeekl@cc.curtin.edu.au (09/24/90)

In article <6uJVP12w163w@valnet>, joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph P. Hillenburg) writes:
> chucky@isc-br.ISC-BR.COM (Chuck Yorlano) writes:
>
>> This is a test.  If someone sees this message outside of Washington State
>> could they please respond.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Chuck

I also got it in Perth, Western Australia!

I also got your message in Perth, Western Australia !

"Ow about dat !

JREEVES@OSU-20.IRCC.OHIO-STATE.EDU (Joseph Reeves) (10/01/90)

Sorry, the best I can do is The Ohio State University. Not as exciting as Austaralia, but it is still outside Washington....