[comp.sys.amiga.games] Keef the Thief

toivo@uniwa.uwa.oz (Toivo Pedaste) (06/06/90)

I've reached the point in this game where I've got to the treasury in the
forest temple, the statue room in the cave and two door I cannot open
in the underground ruins. I'm looking for suggestions on how I get past
any of these.
--
	Toivo Pedaste				ACSNET:   toivo@uniwa.uwa.oz
	WARCC,					INTERNET: toivo@uniwa.uwa.oz.au

logden@tc.fluke.COM (Leonard Ogden) (10/03/90)

I recently picked up this game and am just starting. Anyone elseoutthere playing this one?

Any early game strategy recommendations?

After I get into it a bit more I'll post a review.

logden

rios@cbnewsd.att.com (Michael "Huh?" Rios) (10/05/90)

In article <1990Oct2.224352.3528@tc.fluke.COM>, logden@tc.fluke.COM (Leonard Ogden) writes:
> Any early game strategy recommendations?
>
> logden

Yeah, I've beaten this one.  Fun game!

As far as strategy goes, first rob every house in the city.  This'll get you
some weapons and cash.  Make sure that you disarm every trap successfully; this'll
raise your disarming stat (this is also where the save feature comes in handy...).

After this, hang around outside town and kill things for a while.  You'll pick
up skill (and practice at using the combat mode) and some more equipment.
If you can get this far, start using cash to play with spells some more, and
start exploring the country.  Don't forget to make good maps.
--
Mike Rios		AT&T Secret Police		att!ihlpb!mrios

I've BEEN to Bettendorf.  I'd go gunning for McPike too.