[comp.sys.amiga.games] Sierra Games Delete

leeuw@swi.psy.uva.nl (Leeuw Jacco de) (10/05/90)

Hello outthere!

I have uploaded a delete-utility for Sierra Games (eg. Larry,
Space /Police Quest, Manhunter etc.) to: abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov
(128.155.23.64). You can get sgd.zoo by anonymous FTP,
it's in /incoming/amiga.

Now you can delete sessions from your Sierra datadisks. It has
a 'learn'-option, so as long as Sierra uses the same "format" for their
datadisks you can use this program for future releases as well.

The program was made by Maico Ditzel, he asked me to post it somewhere
on the net. Send suggestions, flames etc. to me, and I'll forward them to him.
If you want a copy by E-mail (for those unfortunates without FTP),
send a request to: leeuw@fwi.uva.nl

Jacco de Leeuw

Jacco de Leeuw/ J.C. van Wessemstr. 54/ 1501 VM Zaandam/ Holland
Tel. +31-75-352068/ Email: leeuw@fwi.uva.nl  or: leeuw@swi.psy.uva.nl

2flntopaz@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (10/06/90)

In article <4413@swi.swi.psy.uva.nl>, leeuw@swi.psy.uva.nl (Leeuw Jacco de) writes:
> Hello outthere!
>
> Now you can delete sessions from your Sierra datadisks. It has
> a 'learn'-option, so as long as Sierra uses the same "format" for their
> datadisks you can use this program for future releases as well.
>
> The program was made by Maico Ditzel, he asked me to post it somewhere
> on the net. Send suggestions, flames etc. to me, and I'll forward them to him.

Too bad it doesn't delete those IBM ports entirely! :-)

David Poland
2flntopaz@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu