[comp.sys.amiga.games] Batman

jp4t+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jean-Luc H. Park) (10/07/90)

How do you get past the driving stage?  It seems to be almost impossible,

any suggestions?\

J-l P

jcfst@unix.cis.pitt.edu (John C. Fossum) (10/08/90)

In article <Mb3oZ2m00UgI80fmYd@andrew.cmu.edu>, jp4t+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jean-Luc H. Park) writes:
> How do you get past the driving stage?  It seems to be almost impossible,
>
> any suggestions?\
>
> J-l P

     Yeah, get into cheat mode. At the title screen, type JAMMMMM. The
title screen should turn upside down and you can jump to the five levels
of the game by the F10 key. Good Luck.

-Steve M. Suhy

jp4t+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jean-Luc H. Park) (10/08/90)

Actually I was hoping for a hint or such rather than an out and out cheat.

There's gotta be a way to get a little faster response from the car.  I
figured that if you crash twice, you've got no chance to finish in the
2:30 time that's given to you.  'course the cheat does help add a little
somthing.

  Thanks, but is there a general strategy, or has everyone in the world
been using a cheat to get past that level?

J-l p

joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph P. Hillenburg) (10/08/90)

jp4t+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jean-Luc H. Park) writes:

> How do you get past the driving stage?  It seems to be almost impossible,
>
> any suggestions?\
>
> J-l P

Ok. At the title screen, type "JAMMMMMMM" and then the screen will flip.
Start playing, and you have unlimited lives. Press F10 to skip a level,

-Joseph Hillenburg

UUCP: ...iuvax!valnet!joseph
ARPA: valnet!joseph@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
INET: joseph@valnet.UUCP