[comp.sys.amiga.games] INTERPHASE question

martijn@dnlunx.pttrnl.nl (Reinalda M.) (10/05/90)

Can somebody gimme a hint how to gather speed in the game INTERPHASE ??

The moment I fly out of the tube (following the birdie), my ship
just hangs there.

colas@avahi.inria.fr (Colas Nahaboo) (10/10/90)

In article <1926@dnlunx.pttrnl.nl>, martijn@dnlunx.pttrnl.nl (Reinalda M.)
writes:
> Can somebody gimme a hint how to gather speed in the game INTERPHASE ??
> The moment I fly out of the tube (following the birdie), my ship
> just hangs there.

The program thinks your disk is a copy, and thus disables the command to set
the speed of your ship... (which is button + mouse up/down if I remember). Try
on the original disk.

--
Colas Nahaboo, Bull Research France -- Koala Project -- GWM X11 Window Manager
Internet: colas@mirsa.inria.fr, Phone: (33) 93.65.77.70, Fax: (33) 93 65 77 66