[comp.sys.amiga.games] Drakkhen Question

IMS103@psuvm.psu.edu (Ian Matthew Smith) (07/31/90)

Possible minor spoiler...

I fount the a pyramid in the desert, but could not get in.
One of the messages I got while walking around there was
somthing about "the solution is in the dragon's eyes".
Anyone know how to get in?  Also, what is teh highest level
you can get your chars to?  I can't get above 24 for my
Preistes and Scout.  23 seems the limit for the Fighter,
and with my wizard, whenevr I get her to level 22, she
looses the ability to gain back magic points.  If I cast
some heavy spells after she gets to 22, her bar gos down,
permanatly.  Suggestions?

golson@sundown.Ebay.Sun.COM (Greg Olson) (09/27/90)

Hi All,

I am currently in the middle of Drakkhen, and am puzzled by some of my
character stats.  They are mysteriously falling (strength from 18 to 15,
etc), and I can find no way to raise them back to original.  Visiting the
priest relieves me of some gold, but does little else.  Am I missing something?
Why are my stats falling?  How can they be restored?

Any help is most appreciated.

	--Greg

amiga@diku.dk (Flemming Andreassen) (10/10/90)

golson@sundown.Ebay.Sun.COM (Greg Olson) writes:

>Hi All,

>I am currently in the middle of Drakkhen, and am puzzled by some of my
>character stats.  They are mysteriously falling (strength from 18 to 15,
>etc), and I can find no way to raise them back to original.  Visiting the
>priest relieves me of some gold, but does little else.  Am I missing something?
>Why are my stats falling?  How can they be restored?

>Any help is most appreciated.

>	--Greg

   This is one of the most serious 'bugs' in the game. The loss of stats
comes, when you destroy, or give away to an other character, a USED object
like a ring or a sceptre, that raises the particular stats. It can also
happen when you drink an unknown potion.
   So if you want to move an object remember to 'unuses' it (the text should
be green).
						Klavs Pedersen