[comp.sys.amiga.games] Future WARS HELP!!!

manes@vger.nsu.edu (10/14/90)

Is anybody out there *successfully* playing Future Wars?  If so, I sure
would appreciate some help.

I am stuck in the monastery.  I have explored all three rooms off the sides,
but cannot seem to do anything in any of them.  I have heard rumors of a
passageway leading out of the wine cellar, but can't find it.

I have with me the pendant, a key, a lance, and some documents.  None of
these objects perform any functions on any of the objects in the rooms.

Help!

-mark=
Mr. AmigaVision
manes@vger.nsu.edu

2flntopaz@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (10/14/90)

In article <56.27179bc2@vger.nsu.edu>, manes@vger.nsu.edu writes:
> Is anybody out there *successfully* playing Future Wars?  If so, I sure
> would appreciate some help.
>
> I am stuck in the monastery.  I have explored all three rooms off the sides,
> but cannot seem to do anything in any of them.  I have heard rumors of a
> passageway leading out of the wine cellar, but can't find it.
>
> I have with me the pendant, a key, a lance, and some documents.  None of
> these objects perform any functions on any of the objects in the rooms.
>
> Help!
>
> -mark=
> Mr. AmigaVision
> manes@vger.nsu.edu

The barrels in the wine cellar are the key to getting out.  If you "use
barrel" on one of the top barrels (close to the ladder) it should open
revealing a secret passage.  (If I remember right, there is another
barrel that has some wine in it that you'll need).

David Poland
2flntopaz@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu