[comp.sys.amiga.games] ?Backing up Beast II?

C503719@UMCVMB.MISSOURI.EDU (Baird McIntosh) (10/14/90)

I just bought SOTB2 (Beast II) and while I know the disks are not DOS disks,
I'd like to back them up if at all possible.  Do I need a commercial copier
(not gonna buy one), or can I back it up with NIB 1.0 or (*gasp*) a standard
diskcopy?  I'm not too optimistic regarding backing it up, but I would prefer
not using the originals.

[whoever has GravAttack, post it to abcfd20 if it's not already there!  I
 read about that game in an electronic magazine.  It sounds kinda like
 Space Taxi (M.U.S.E. Software) for the C64.  Anyway, I want to see that
 game.]

| Baird McIntosh | c503719@umcvmb.missouri.edu <-or-> c503719@umcvmb.bitnet |
| COOL DRIVING TECHNIQUE #17: Leave your left turn signal on while driving. |
|    (Right signal may be used, but driving with HAZARDS on is _uncool_.)   |

joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph P. Hillenburg) (10/15/90)

C503719@UMCVMB.MISSOURI.EDU (Baird McIntosh) writes:

> I just bought SOTB2 (Beast II) and while I know the disks are not DOS disks,
> I'd like to back them up if at all possible.  Do I need a commercial copier
> (not gonna buy one), or can I back it up with NIB 1.0 or (*gasp*) a standard
> diskcopy?  I'm not too optimistic regarding backing it up, but I would prefer
> not using the originals.
>
> [whoever has GravAttack, post it to abcfd20 if it's not already there!  I
>  read about that game in an electronic magazine.  It sounds kinda like
>  Space Taxi (M.U.S.E. Software) for the C64.  Anyway, I want to see that
>  game.]
>
> | Baird McIntosh | c503719@umcvmb.missouri.edu <-or-> c503719@umcvmb.bitnet |
> | COOL DRIVING TECHNIQUE #17: Leave your left turn signal on while driving. |
> |    (Right signal may be used, but driving with HAZARDS on is _uncool_.)   |

Yeah! When are we gonna see Space Taxi? That was such a COOL game! (even
on a C-64!)

-Joseph Hillenburg

UUCP: ...iuvax!valnet!joseph
ARPA: valnet!joseph@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu