[comp.sys.amiga.games] HitchHikers Guide To The Galaxy

brogana@project4.computer-science.manchester.ac.uk (10/15/90)

  I am currently in the spaceship of Zaphod Beeblebrox.Everyone has
gone for a sauna except me and Marvin.I have been in this position
for 6 months now.What do i do next?
  I've tried to get in the room where Marvin keeps going in but
I can't open the door.How do I get in?
  Urgent reply needed.I'm going stark raving mad!!!

		Adrian Brogan
		   University of Manchester,
		      England.

2flntopaz@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (10/15/90)

In article <9010151046.AA00153@t6g.cs.man.ac.uk>, brogana@project4.computer-science.manchester.ac.uk writes:
>   I am currently in the spaceship of Zaphod Beeblebrox.Everyone has
> gone for a sauna except me and Marvin.I have been in this position
> for 6 months now.What do i do next?
>   I've tried to get in the room where Marvin keeps going in but
> I can't open the door.How do I get in?
>   Urgent reply needed.I'm going stark raving mad!!!
>
> 		Adrian Brogan
> 		   University of Manchester,
> 		      England.

To get in Marvin's room you have to prove to the door that you are smart...
to do this you just simply have to be holding Tea and No Tea at the same
time! Easy huh?

David Poland
2flntopaz@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu