[comp.sys.amiga.games] MMII

berrios@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Jose A. Berrios) (09/15/90)

Could someone please tell me where are the children that I'm suppose to rescue
in the cavern in middlegate?   I have gone to every square in that cavern,
but no luck.  Thanks in advance.

2flntopaz@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (09/18/90)

In article <14020@mentor.cc.purdue.edu>, berrios@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Jose A. Berrios) writes:
> Could someone please tell me where are the children that I'm suppose to rescue
> in the cavern in middlegate?   I have gone to every square in that cavern,
> but no luck.  Thanks in advance.

You can find them at: x = 0, y = 15. (After you have retrieved the goblet
and returned it to the wizard.)

David Poland
"Now you will see Lone Star, that Evil will always triump over Good,
because Good is dumb. - Lord Helmet"

atul@cadence.com (Atul Srinivasan) (10/20/90)

How-dee,
	Being the lazewad I am, I haven't played MMII for about 2-3 months,
and now feeling the need to push the same keys repeatedly, I want to restart.
I tried yesterday, and couldn't remember where the hell I was. So, please...

I don't remember figuring out how to get back to the present, after
travelling in time. Since the castle of Lord **** disappeared the one
time I tried it, I would like to know how this is done. (Yes I went back as far
as I could, and ran into a mega dragon. OOPS.)

I got the element orb, but can't remember/find in my sparse notes whether it
serves any immediate purpose. I know the history behind it, having reread the
game scenario, but can I do anything with it before getting the thingamajigs I
need to get.

Also how does one tell what day it is ? I haven't bothered tryin to use Nature's
Gate, but since its effect is dependent on the day you cast it on, I figure you
need to know that.

How high can character stats go ? Legally ? I ran into some cuisinarts and they
toasted me before even one of my munchkins could react. And yes I have found some of
the places in the various dungeons where you can raise stats.

Spoilers ? Hints ? Flames ? I'll take em all.
								Atul
								atul@cadence.com