[comp.sys.amiga.games] How do you pause New Zealand Story ????

paul2@cs.exeter.ac.uk (Paul Day) (10/16/90)

I picked up this cheat for New Zealand Story from comp.sys.amiga a
while ago ......

>    Pause the game, then press M. You should hear a laser gun sound.
>   Type 'MOTHERF**KENKIWIB**TARD'. Unlimited lives are yours

.... the only problem is .. How do you pause the game ??

I've tried virtually every (sensible) key combination I could think of
(i.e. ctrl - all_keys, amiga - all_keys, etc etc).

How do you pause New Zealand Story??

================ Putting a spoke in the ear of the unguarded ==================
--
Paul Day, Centre for Connection Science,   |  VOICE   (0392) 264066
Computer Science Dept, University of       |  JANET   paul2@exeter.cs

soverlies@cc.curtin.edu.au (10/19/90)

In article <2435@expya.cs.exeter.ac.uk>, paul2@cs.exeter.ac.uk (Paul Day) writes:
> I picked up this cheat for New Zealand Story from comp.sys.amiga a
> while ago ......
>
>>    Pause the game, then press M. You should hear a laser gun sound.
>>   Type 'MOTHERF**KENKIWIB**TARD'. Unlimited lives are yours
>

> ..... the only problem is .. How do you pause the game ??
>
> I've tried virtually every (sensible) key combination I could think of
> (i.e. ctrl - all_keys, amiga - all_keys, etc etc).
>
> How do you pause New Zealand Story??

You don't need to pause it.

I tried this cheat also, and could not pause it.

Just press 'M' when the title screen is up.  You will here the gun sound.
Then just type 'MOTHERF**KENKIWIB**TARD'.  Cheat mode will be on.

glin@lehi3b15.csee.Lehigh.EDU (George Lin [900116]) (10/25/90)

In article <2435@expya.cs.exeter.ac.uk> paul2@cs.exeter.ac.uk writes:
>I picked up this cheat for New Zealand Story from comp.sys.amiga a
>while ago ......
>
>>    Pause the game, then press M. You should hear a laser gun sound.
>>   Type 'MOTHERF**KENKIWIB**TARD'. Unlimited lives are yours
>

>.... the only problem is .. How do you pause the game ??

--You don't.  At the title screen (where it says press the joystick button
to begin or something like that) you can start typing it and you should hear
a laser gun sound for every letter you type.  Good luck.  I can't finish
5_4 (last level) because as soon as you die, they put you back at the beginning
of 5_4, not where you died.  GLin