[comp.sys.amiga.games] 1 MEG Games

U6103732@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au (10/22/90)

I have just bought a memory expansion for my a500 (1 MEG total) and I
am after some suggestions for games that require 1 Meg to run. I know of
Dungeon Master. Any others?

Any sort of game will do.

Thanks,

Simon

2flntopaz@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (10/22/90)

In article <1162@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, U6103732@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au writes:
> I have just bought a memory expansion for my a500 (1 MEG total) and I
> am after some suggestions for games that require 1 Meg to run. I know of
> Dungeon Master. Any others?
>
> Any sort of game will do.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Simon
Hmmm....I'm pretty sure these require a meg: (Correct me if I'm wrong)
A-10 Tank Killer
It Came From The Desert
New York Warriors
Dragon's Lair I
}Dragon's Lair II, Space Ace (don't require a meg, but really aren't worth
playing on a 512k machine)
Sim City? (I know the old version did)

I'm sure there are others, just can't think of them right now :-)

David Poland
2flntopaz@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

BSJ100@psuvm.psu.edu (10/22/90)

SimCity now comes in two versions, oneis a 1 MEG, the other is 512K. The 1 MEG
is supposed to have better graphics and colors or something like that. I don't
know since I've never played the 512K version.
                                          -- Rick

Firesign@cup.portal.com (Glenn Firesign Josephson) (10/29/90)

Wings! from Cinemaware requires 1 meg. Way cool game too.

Glenn
Firesign@cup.portal.com
72561.1062@compuserve.com

lord_zar@ucrmath.ucr.edu (wayne wallace) (10/30/90)

Firesign@cup.portal.com (Glenn Firesign Josephson) writes:

>Wings! from Cinemaware requires 1 meg. Way cool game too.

>Glenn
>Firesign@cup.portal.com
>72561.1062@compuserve.com

Neuromancer & Pool of Radiance require 1 Meg as well.
So they're not arcade games, whoop-de-do. Strategy is cool too.

*    // Only /\      |Lord Zar,Commander Of All He Surveys|Stay Alert! Trust  *
*\\ //      /--\MIGA |(and hater of spaces near commas.)  |No One! Keep--AHHHH*
* \X/ Internet: lord_zar@ucrmath.ucr.edu QuantumLink & Portal: Lord_Zar       *
* I'm a Purple Hearts & Yellow Moons kinda guy; I'm vay-teeng for you, dahlink*
*Don't think of them as pedestrians, think of them as semi-mobile speed bumps.*
*-Lord Teka                                                                   *