[comp.sys.amiga.games] PD Monopoly

dolf@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (Dolf Grunbauer) (10/26/90)

I am looking for a PD (preferable source) version of Monopoly for my Amiga 500.
Is this available ?
--
   _ _
  / U |  Dolf Grunbauer  Tel: +31 55 433233 Internet dolf@idca.tds.philips.nl

jarl@iesd.auc.dk (Jarl Tuxen Lang) (10/26/90)

In article <516@ssp9.idca.tds.philips.nl>, dolf@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl
(Dolf Grunbauer) writes:

|>I am looking for a PD (preferable source) version of Monopoly for my
Amiga 500.
|>Is this available ?
|>--

I once saw a one-player Monopoly for the Amiga written in GFA-BASIC.

But I don't know if it exists anymore.

 Jarl Tuxen Lang, E1-212         |           | E-mail : jarl@iesd.auc.dk
 Department of Computer Science  |   ._//(   |
 University of Aalborg (AUC)     |  /  |  \  | If we don't succeed,
 Fr. Bajers vej 7                |  A  U  C  | there's a risk of failure.
 DK-9220 Aalborg Ost             |           |                    - Dan Quayle

stephen@hpdmd48.boi.hp.com (Stephen Holmstead) (10/30/90)

Dolf Grunbauer wrote:
>I am looking for a PD (preferable source) version of Monopoly for my Amiga 500.
>Is this available ?

I just uploaded one to abcfd20 (new xanth): /incoming/amiga/Monopoly.zoo
This one was written by Ed Musgrove.  He had originally intended to go
commercial with it, but decided to release it into PD.  It is a really good
implementation with nice graphics.  It allows multiply human or computer
players.  Check it out!

|___\   /   /___| Division         \X/ Amiga        stephen@hpdmlge.boi.hp.com