[comp.sys.amiga.games] BAAL

IO00844@MAINE.BITNET (Zero) (10/31/90)

I get to the phone booth and get some sort of jetpack, but I can't land and eve
ntually blow up.  I've tried landing in the other phone booth, but it doesn't w
ork.  Got any clues?

                                 Zero Z. Batzell
                                 134 Somerset Hall
                                 UMaine
                                 Orono, Maine  04469
                                 tel:(207)-866-7045 (ANYtime!)

----------TZS RULES.

brian@sky.COM (Brian Pelletier) (11/03/90)

In article <90303.190558IO00844@MAINE.BITNET> IO00844@MAINE.BITNET (Zero) writes:
>I get to the phone booth and get some sort of jetpack, but I can't land and eve
>ntually blow up.  I've tried landing in the other phone booth, but it doesn't w
>ork.  Got any clues?

I never got too far on this game, but I *did* manage to land in a phonebooth
or 2 without much problem.  When you take off from the first phonebooth, go
up and right (along the top of the 'world' you are in) until you reach a
second booth.  You should have plenty of fuel left at this point, so you'll
have time to experiment.  You should be able to manuever yourself such that
the booth closes, and you land successfully.  Remember to get out of the booth
fast once you land, or else the jetpack takes off again!

Has anyone gotten far on this game (ie. - out of that particular scene)?  I
found the instructions very lacking, and even after many hours I never
managed to finish the scene.  It's pretty frustrating having to jump over
those little monsters instead of shooting them.  Timing is critical, and
more often than not I end up losing a life or two on the little beasts...

| Brian Pelletier            Disclaimer: These are MY opinions, not SKY's.|
| Sky Computer                                                            |
| UUCP - brian@sky.com (work)   pelletier@grove.UUCP (home)               |