[comp.sys.amiga.games] Battle Squadron cheat?

scavanag@gara.une.oz.au (LIGHTCHILD) (10/30/90)

I may have just missed this, as there has been a bit of talk about battle
squadron, but is there a cheat mode for it?

*NAME:Steven Cavanagh           * Nobody understands "cool" except me         *
*ADDRESS:scavanag@gara.une.oz   * and James Dean                              *
*TRUENAME:Lightchild            *              -The Fonz                      *
*STATUS:One hekkuva suave man   *                                             *

neal@herky.cs.uiowa.edu (Brian &,(murali)) (10/31/90)

From article <4468@gara.une.oz.au>, by scavanag@gara.une.oz.au (LIGHTCHILD):
> I may have just missed this, as there has been a bit of talk about battle
>squadron, but is there a cheat mode for it?

	If you type CASTOR at the menu screen, during play, or at the
highscore screen you become invincible.  Have fun!

neal@herky.cs.uiowa.edu

diogenes@bbs.sbs.com (Charles Bandes) (11/04/90)

scavanag@gara.une.oz.au (LIGHTCHILD) writes:

> I may have just missed this, as there has been a bit of talk about battle
> squadron, but is there a cheat mode for it?

Type CASTOR at any time for invulneribility - or hit the spacebar at the
title screen for a list of options.  This isn't necessary though - a friend
and I solved it without any help...  Great Game!!!!