[comp.sys.amiga.games] Larry III: request for help

erikt@let.rug.nl (E.F. Tjong Kim Sang) (10/31/90)

I got completely stuck in the lockerroom of the Fat City Health Club.
I need a combination to open my locker but I do not know where to find
it. I have already tried almost every combination of digits of the
Nontoonyt Guide without getting anywhere.

Could anyone give me a hint?

Erik (erikt@let.rug.nl)

hellfire@hobbes.ncsu.edu (Brian Young) (11/01/90)

It's been a while since I've solved it, but I believe that the combination
is on the back of the Fat City Membership Card, scrawled there by the *FORMER*
owner!

                                   hellfire@hobbes.ncsu.edu

diogenes@bbs.sbs.com (Charles Bandes) (11/05/90)

erikt@let.rug.nl (E.F. Tjong Kim Sang) writes:

> I got completely stuck in the lockerroom of the Fat City Health Club.
> I need a combination to open my locker but I do not know where to find
> it. I have already tried almost every combination of digits of the
> Nontoonyt Guide without getting anywhere.
Look at the back of the key card, and go to that locker number - the
computer will tell you hot or cold if you keep typing 'find locker'  then
the combination is the page numbers of the three stores on the card's label.