[comp.sys.amiga.games] Tricky and Larn wanted

v128ll9e@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (Richard B Wicks) (11/02/90)

	Does anyone know what FTP site(s) would have Tricky and/or Larn?  I've
been looking for Moria too!  To anyone who is interested:  Drip (the best PD
game I've ever played) is in the new Xanth in the directory Incoming/amiga.

-rich

proff@phoenix.pub.uu.oz.au (Frederick Solidus) (11/07/90)

In <44016@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU> v128ll9e@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (Richard B Wicks) writes:

>	Does anyone know what FTP site(s) would have Tricky and/or Larn?  I've
>been looking for Moria too!  To anyone who is interested:  Drip (the best PD
>game I've ever played) is in the new Xanth in the directory Incoming/amiga.

>-rich

TRicky, no Idea, but if you would care to logon to PHOENIX, as UN:guest
(PH +61-3-532-8029) (australia) It has Larn, Moria, Nethack v3p8, HAcklite,
Omiga in the directory /home/files/amiga/games

Proff