[comp.sys.amiga.games] Space Rogue -- anyone played it ?

angst@batserver.cs.uq.oz.au (Angst) (11/06/90)

Read a review of it in a Dragon recently; it seemed like Elite taken a bit
further.  Anyone care to review it for me ?  Huh ?  Carn ...

Angst

---------------
  Lt. G: "If we do happen to stand on a mine, sir, what do we do ?"
Capt. B: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet into the air
	  and scatter oneself over a wide area."

	-- somewhere no man's land, "Blackadder Goes Forth"
---------------

u9041915@wolfen.cc.uow.oz (Roger Ramjet) (11/07/90)

angst@batserver.cs.uq.oz.au (Angst) writes:

>Read a review of it in a Dragon recently; it seemed like Elite taken a bit
>further.  Anyone care to review it for me ?  Huh ?  Carn ...

 I played this game once over a friend place (I was thinking about buying it)
but I found the game preety boring and confusing.This game can't be compared
to elite since, in my view, this game has nothing over Elite....
 I don't want to put you off the game or anything....You'll have to see
it for yourself......

R.R
--
       /\ _______________________        | u9041915@wolfen.cc.uow.edu.au