[comp.sys.amiga.games] Shadow of the Beast: request for help

richard@tera.com (Richard Kunze) (11/10/90)

I seem to recall a recent posting to this group concerning
Shadow of the Beast or Shadow of the Beast II cheat mode.
As I recall it had something to do with typing 'ten pints'
or somesuch when one encounters some surly type.

Would someone please care to repeat this (e-mail, please)
for me.  Thanks in advance.

richard@tera.com

set@phobos.cis.ksu.edu (Steve E Tietze ) (11/11/90)

*************************Spoiler*****************************

Yes you must type ten pints at the first guy to the right.

also I have the complete solution to the Beast II.  Believe me its
still very hard even with the cheat mode.

steve
Amiga Man.
set@phobos.cis.ksu.edu

spenser@sugar.hackercorp.com (Spenser Aden) (11/12/90)

In article <1990Nov9.185214.25458@tera.com> richard@tera.com (Richard Kunze) writes:
>I seem to recall a recent posting to this group concerning
>Shadow of the Beast or Shadow of the Beast II cheat mode.
>As I recall it had something to do with typing 'ten pints'
>or somesuch when one encounters some surly type.
>
>Would someone please care to repeat this (e-mail, please)

Either e-mail that to me also, or post please.>richard@tera.com

S. Spenser Aden       (713) 483-2028  |"Flame throwers, go stick your heads
NASA - Johnson Space Center, Houston  | in a blast furnace." - Markus Wandel
spenser@sugar.hackercorp.com   (UUCP) +----------------------------------------
aden@9237.dnet.nasa.gov    (Internet) | Only my cats' opinions found herein.